Taking on everything from foliage-filled parks to snow-covered sidewalks in sporty style. The Patagonia Women's Radalie Insulated Parka shields you from cold and harsh weather without compromising a casual city look. The tough nylon fabric is further bolstered by a DWR-coating for protection against light flurries, while the Thermogreen insulation boosts your core warmth as brisk winds start to whip through narrow city streets. Additionally, the assorted quilted lines give this jacket a chic silhouette for city-savvy style even when you head beyond city limits. The tall collar, cuffs, and handwarmer pockets all feature soft, brushed tricot lining for extra coziness during your walk home from work in the cold.
- Urban-styled parka for low-profile warmth during the cold months
- Water-resistant fabric protects against flurries and drizzles
- Recycled insulation keeps you toasty without adding high loft bulk
- Collar, cuffs, and pockets are lined with brushed tricot for comfort
- Slim fit offers total warmth in a more form-fitting package
- 100% recycled nylon,
- DWR treatment
- Insulation150g Thermogreen (92% recycled polyester)
- Machine Wash and tumble dry
- Pockets[external] 2 hand, 1 chest, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight 18.4 oz
- Chest - 22 " measured from underarm-underarm
- Length- 34"
- Arm - 26 "
Condition : Excellent Recycled Condition
* This item is from the Patagonia worn/recycled collection